Saturday 28 February 2015

Play It Again - Luke Bryan

I never considered myself a fan of country, but I'll confess recently I've found myself listening to a lot of it. 'Play It Again' is a brilliant song, the first time I heard it there was a smile on my face and by the end of the song I was singing along. In my opinion you can really connect with it, most people have a song that whenever it comes on you just want to hear it one more time and this song captures that, with the added romanticism.
It topped the Country Charts, which isn't really a surprise it being a Luke Bryan single and all. I wish it had done better elsewhere, because it really is an amazing song. It peaked at #14 on Billboard Hot 100, which is pretty good.
The song is beautiful and Luke Bryan's delivery completes it. I won't accept anything else. I'd happily listen to this song over and over again, and I think this is the song that really sparked my interest in country. It showed me that country music isn't all that different from pop sometimes, in fact I think that country music is more authentic. And in some cases more likeable. Especially with the way some pop songs are going.
So, go buy the single or the album (Crash My Party) and tell your friends because I think this is a song people just need to hear. Check it out below.

 
Just an extra little point, have you ever seen teeth that white?
 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment