Monday 2 February 2015

I Found - Amber Run

If you haven't heard Amber Run yet then you just haven't lived. A beautiful group of people making beautiful music. Thank you Spotify for randomly playing them, because a day hasn't gone since when I haven't listened to at least one of their songs.

'I Found' is a perfect example of the flawless sound the band have, everything works together to create an absolute masterpiece. But even when you strip it back it's brilliant as seen in the Mahogany Sessions with the London Contemporary Voices. I have to say, I cried a little, because it was seriously one of the most beautiful things I have ever heard. So you really should give it a listen.

Anyway, back to the original... The whole song is wonderful, it isn't in your face or an incredibly cheesy love song. It's just a simply incredible song. There is no overdoing it here, everything sounds natural and pure. It works together seamlessly and in my opinion draws you in. It definitely had me and my sister wondering who these guys were, which led to a lot of discovery and I am very glad that I listened to the rest of their stuff, because it doesn't let you down.

I am so glad I found these guys. (See what I did there!) And for the lucky people in the UK they are on tour soon, so go grab tickets. Although fairly unknown now, I have a feeling 2015 is going to be their year. These guys are going to be huge, I can sense it. So, check out the music video for 'I Found' below.
 
 
They are pretty easy on the eyes too...

2 comments:

  1. I love "I Found". Didn't know about this version, thanks for pointing me to it. Agree 100 % :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help :D Thanks for reading :)

      Delete