Friday 31 July 2015

Thieves Of The Night - Kalimur

Although fairly unknown, American rock band Kalimur could make it big. I'll admit I knew nothing about these guys before a message on twitter asking what I thought of 'Thieves Of The Night' which started it all.

They are far from perfect, but everyone starts somewhere, and their sound is definitely one that resounds with people. When I first listened to 'Thieves Of The Night' I fell a little in love, I love the rock-pop sound they have and I think with more experience touring and more time together they will only continue to get better. The people they do win over are unlikely to leave, winning them a dedicated fan base.



I only see them getting better, and I think that they've already got a great sound that works for them. They've recently released their debut album, so make sure to check that out. In my opinion, there's something about their music that grabs your attention and its that connection which is important in really engaging with the listener.

Despite saying 'Thieves of the Night' in the header, I do want to point you in the direction of some other great songs; 'Learn To Grow' and 'Fighting For A Will' are the two songs that, in my opinion, really highlight their talent and potential. 



I'm really excited about what these guys will come up with in the future, so go check these guys out and keep your eyes peeled!


No comments:

Post a Comment